Middle School Wrestling runs from January to March. All student-athletes are encouraged to participate. But it will not be easy. As a matter of fact, it will be one of the hardest “things” you will do during your middle school years. So, why wrestle? Because wrestling ...
- Develops basic athletic skills
- Develops personal responsibility
- Develops mental toughness
- Teaches about nutrition and weight maintenance
- Brings kids together and builds a strong camaraderie
- Develops discipline
- Brings different cultures and countries together
- Teaches an individual how to focus on something and master it
- Provides opportunities to further education!
Wrestling is fun! For more information, visit us on Facebook@IoniaWrestling or email Coach Craig Bowen at email@example.com.
We hope to see you on the mats this season!